Archive for July 5th, 2012
I’ve uploaded a new template designed to help you build a dynamic picture of how your business is doing. I am a fervent believer that continual monitoring of this sort is a practice which should be part of the culture of every business in all departments.
By doing this we look at personal and departmental performance with objective and subjective facts;
- emotion is removed
- you gain early identification of the problem before it impacts more widely
- neutralises the blame game and focusses people on jointly held targets
- leads automatically to the ‘how do we succeed again’ or ‘how far can we improve’ discussion
- and delivers acceptance of the plan with full team ownership.
All free templates provided by The Business Beach Bum have been used in the course of my work and all of them have worked for me, I am sure you can make them work for you to. Feel free to change, add, edit and amend them. If you improve it and want to share with others let me know, or post on the Blog. Even better, if you have new ones to share let me know and I’ll make sure you get the credit (which is in kudos, not currency!).
They are provided for free, this means they are;
- free for you to download, use, change, pass on (please mention the website) and use
- free of any liability on my part for how you use them and any consequences that arise as result of using them or any derivative you might create themselves
- free of any warranty on my part for any errors and omissions contained in them
- I hope you enjoy using them and I hope they help you make better decisions.